Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My last post this semester...

As my last "monitored" post for this course I would like to say that I learned so many new things. Before I didn’t even know what Web 2.0 is and now here I am with dozens of posts each discussing a new idea about the commercial web.
So as my last post for this semester, I would like to say that hopefully I would be continuing with this blog or maybe start a new blog on my own. (Of course no offense Crystal:P)
I'm glad I chose this topic (Web 2.0) because everyday there's something new about it. I think there's still a lot to be improved in this web but since IT companies are working on it everyday it's going to make a difference, other than introducing the social networks...
Hope what I have written made you learn something new for I have sure learned a lot from this blog...

Jana:)

No comments: