Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Second Life...Maybe too complicated...


I like second life, I think its a pretty effective program. It gives you a chance to actually have a second virtual life, interacting and communicating with others all around the world. People can use it to free themselves, I mean you can be anyone/anything you want...
My avatar's name is: WindyPan Hooks, Yah i know im so into Peter Pan... :)

However; problems started shooting at me, after downloading "Second Life":


  1. My PC reported an error because of the program(I'm going to format the computer soon)

  2. I think Nudity is artistic and all, but please how can I put clothes on my avatar? I went to appearance but then it said i cant put clothes on... what does that mean?

  3. I didn't pass the tutorial stage.(It said i needed to get a torch but i can't find one...)

I asked people in second life, unfortunately they were new too. They didnt have a clue...


I think second life needs to have more instructions regarding avatars' movement, clothes... (I visited the website but still not good at it!)


I'm gonna keep you updated people, I mean I'm gonna get how to use it soon.


If anybody knows how to solve my "avatar related problems" please your comments are so important.


Thankyou;


Jana:)

3 comments:

khatibtechno said...

hi jana, mmm did u solve the problems u r facing or not yet? :)
good luck

Jana & Crystal said...

Hey...
yah well im starting over..
ill post somethin soon... Im no longer WindyPan Hooks though:(
thanx for asking...

Ronda Jheir & Robert Moussa said...

interesting and up to date...and good pictssss :)

ronda